Saturday 20 May 2017

DO YOU KNOW OF ANY CASES WHERE THE DADE COUNTY FLORIDA STATE ATTORNEY REFUSED TO PROSECUTE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS FOR UNLAWFULLY KILLING A CAUCASIAN OR CHRISTIAN?

Katherine Fernandez Rundle, Dade County, Florida State Attorney since '93

In prior blogs I mentioned how I believed the Dade County Florida State Attorney refused to prosecute Rainey’s killers because Rainey was a poor, black, mentally disabled, Muslim prisoner and to the Dade County State Attorney Rainey’s life wasn’t worth how much it’d cost to prosecute his killers.  I’m in prison with no access to the internet and limited access to a telephone.  I believe if I can prove the Dade County Florida State Attorney has no history of refusing to prosecute law enforcement officials for unlawfully killing Caucasians or Christians, it will support my position more, that a motivating factor in why the Dade County State Attorney didn’t prosecute Rainey’s killers was because Rainey was a poor, black, mentally disabled, Muslim prisoner.  If I had access to the internet and unlimited access to a phone, I could thoroughly research this issue within 2 or 3 hours.  Since I don’t have the foregoing, I don’t want you to think I haven’t researched this issue.  Those who know me fairly good, know that I have a strong belief that nobody should ever assert something without any evidence.  If I was to assert something based on no evidence, I’d be engaging in unsupported speculation.  In other words, giving you my opinion based on no evidence.  Now it is obvious that I can only speak based on the knowledge that I have.  As long as my statements are only consistent with what I know / the level of knowledge that I have, then I cannot be charged with lying - something all Christians and people with morals should strive against doing.  If I make assertions based on what I know and somebody comes along who knows more than me on said subject and presents evidence that my assertions are not accurate, I haven’t proven to be a liar.  However, it would be proven that person has knowledge I didn’t have prior to making my assertion.  
I have taken the position that one of the motivating factors in why the Dade County State Attorney has decided to not prosecute Darren Rainey’s killers is because Darren Rainey was a poor, black, mentally disabled, Muslim prisoner.  I also believe there’s substantial evidence to prove murder in the Rainey case.  
I’m asking for the help of those who are reading this blog.  Will you please search the internet and provide me with one newspaper article from the Miami Herald, Miami Times or any respected newspaper that present facts that show (1) That since Katherine Fernandez Rundle has been the Dade County Florida State Attorney, her office has refused to prosecute a law enforcement official for unlawfully killing a Caucasian or Christian who was unarmed and not a physical threat to the police or others.  (2)  The Caucasian or Christian had to be unarmed and not a physical threat to police or others.  If the Caucasian or Christian was armed or a physical threat to others then law enforcement was to some degree justified in the action they took.  In the Rainey case the government admits that Rainey was unarmed and not a threat to police or others.  (3)  The newspaper article must specifically reference how the Dade County Florida State Attorney has refused to prosecute a law enforcement official for unlawfully killing a Caucasian or Christian.  The evidence that I’m specifically needing is this:  (1)  Evidence that the law enforcement official who unlawfully killed the Caucasian or Christian wasn’t prosecuted by the Dade County State Attorney’s Office since Katherine Rundle has been the Dade County, Florida State Attorney.  (2)  Evidence that the person killed was a Caucasian or Christian.  (3)  Evidence that the person killed was unarmed and not a physical threat to police or others.  It should be noted that if there was any evidence showing that law enforcement believed the Caucasian or Christian was armed (even though he or she wasn’t) then law enforcement was still to some degree justified in the force they used.  As long as they had some evidence to believe such.  I know you might disagree with me, but as a Certified Paralegal I know Florida law doesn’t.  If you can’t find me an article from a respected newspaper or even a respected magazine that can provide the above evidence, I’ll also accept any State or Federal document that can provide the above evidence.  Please look at what I’m specifically requesting, because if you provide me with anything other than what I’m specifically requesting, I won’t be able to use it / it won’t be helpful.  I need facts/evidence.  Not opinions.  I really want those who are reading this to please look at how I construct my words in this blog to try and get help at finding specific evidence to support a specific position.   I believe if you research you won’t find any articles by respected newspapers or magazines or any State or Federal documents on all of the above.  Keep in mind I need all of what I’m requesting - not just some of it.  The reason why I’m being so specific is because I need facts/evidence to present to the Department of Justice and Civil Rights leaders.  I can’t present opinions/speculation to them.  I want to read anything you’d like for me to read concerning the matters herein.  Please feel free to provide Jeremy with any articles, documents, etc. you’d like for me to read.  If you don’t provide me with what I requested herein, I’ll take the position that nothing could be found on the internet.  I strive to know the facts/evidence and to never present unsupported speculation/opinions.  I ask you, will you please help me see if there’s any articles by respected newspapers or magazines or any State or Federal documents on the internet that provide the specific facts/evidence listed herein that shows the Dade County State Attorney’s Office under Katherine Rundle’s leadership has refused to prosecute a law enforcement official for unlawfully killing a Caucasian or Christian?  Please look because I believe you won’t find what I’m looking for.  Also please understand that by encouraging you to help me research, if you don’t find what I’m specifically looking for, you’ve aided me in proving that a motivating factor in why Katherine Rundle has decided to not prosecute Rainey’s killers was because Darren Rainey was a poor, black, mentally disabled, Muslim prisoner and to Ms. Rundle his life wasn’t worth how much  it’d cost to prosecute Rainey’s killers.  
Please share this blog with your friends and anybody you believe would like to join us in our fight for the value of life.  Please sign our petition on Change.org entitled THE LIFE OF BLACK, MENTALLY DISABLED MUSLIM PRISONER DARREN RAINEY DOES MATTER.
Harold Hempstead, a.k.a. Caged Crusader, Tennessee D.C., April, 2017

No comments: