Thursday 18 May 2017

A LETTER TO DARREN RAINEY’S FAMILY

How are you doing?  Good, I pray.  As of the date (4/17/17) that I’m writing this I’ve been crusading for justice for the murder of Darren Rainey since I witnessed the evil that was done to him on 6/23/12.  By the Grace of God several other very loving people with big hearts have joined in the crusade when they heard how Rainey was so brutally murdered in the Dade C.I. TCU.  With June 23, 2017 being the fifth year, our crusade is not over.  As of the date of this letter, I haven’t been able to meet any of you or communicate with you in any way.  Not because I don’t want to.  God knows I do.  The only reason I haven’t been able to communicate with you is because I don’t know who any of you are or how to get in contact with you.  If I could speak with you, I’d have a lot to say to you, but if I could only say one thing to you, it would be this:  “will you please contact the founders and leaders of Black Lives Matter and Rev. Al Sharpton of the National Action Network and ask them for help in getting justice for the murder of Darren Rainey?”  These Civil Rights leaders will help us if you ask them to.  They are wanting to hear from you.  The contact information for these people can be found on the internet.  If for some reason you can’t obtain the contact information for the founders and leaders of Black Lives Matter and Rev. Al Sharpton of the National Action Network, my sister who manages the blog Help My Brother Harold Hempstead @ Wordpress.com and the man who manages this blog can both help you obtain the contact information for these people.  Will you please show me kindness by contacting these Civil Rights leaders and asking them to help us with getting justice for Rainey’s murder?  Thank you.  If you’re reading this blog and you know how to contact any of Darren Rainey’s relatives, will you please send them a link to this blog or tell them how they can find and read this blog on the internet?
Harold Hempstead, a.k.a. Caged Crusader


No comments: