Wednesday 6 February 2019

Corruption In The St Petersburg Florida Police Department Vice And Narcotics Unit

I authored a book entitled "Used And Abused By The St Petersburg Police Department - My Life As A Juvenile Confidential Informant."   My book can be located at Crusader books or Lulu Publishing -  In my book - I explain how St Petersburg Police Department Vice and Narcotics Detectives were involved with setting people up on false drug charges in the nineties.  I explain in detail how a man named Michael Ashmead was set-up.  Do you know anybody who was set-up on false drug charges by the St Petersburg Police Department?  How many people do you think would presently be housed in the Pinellas County, Florida Jail on false drug charges from St Petersburg?  How many people do you think are presently incarcerated in the Florida Department of Corrections on false drug charges from St Petersburg?  If you have ever been set-up or know somebody who has been set-up by the St Petersburg Police Department, will you please share your story with Tampa Bay Times reporter Kathryn Varn.  Please share this blog with your friends
Harold Hempstead aka "The Caged Crusader" 

No comments: