Tuesday 5 February 2019

Notice To All Citizens And Visitors To St Petersburg Florida

In my book “USED AND ABUSED BY THE ST PETERSBURG POLICE DEPARTMENT – My Life As A Juvenile Confidential Informant” I wrote about my past employment as a confidential informant for the St Petersburg Police Department –  In my book I explained how as a narcotics informant I was involved with setting people up on drug charges for Detective Mike Brown –
In my book I also explained in some detail how Michael Ashmead was set-up and why he was set-up –  If you have ever been arrested by Detective Mike Brown or any St Petersburg Vice and Narcotics Detectives you will want to read my confidential informant book –  Also – please contact me through this blog –  You can find my confidential informant book at crusaderbooks.com or at Lulu Publishing –  Please share this blog with your friends –  Harold Hempstead - 
Please share with anyone you know in USA

No comments: