Wednesday 6 February 2019

The Actions That Pinellas County Florida Officials Have Taken To Censor Me From Talking About My Past As A Former Confidential Informant In The Tampa Bay Area Of Florida


(1) I was set-up on two false felony-charges that the State Attorney’s Office dismissed against me.
(2)  Law enforcement disclosed my identity as a confidential informant to people who had the ability to kill me.
(3)  The Pinellas County, Florida Circuit Court refused to allow me to disclose my past as a confidential informant and matters relating to such in my trial.
(4)  The Pinellas County, Florida State Attorney’s Office filed a Motion B in limine prohibiting me from being able to raise anything in my trial on the charges I’m incarcerated on, about not being allowed to have my confidential informant file for the trial.
(5)  The court denied every attempt I made to disclose matters relating to my past as a confidential informant.

No comments: