Monday 11 February 2019

Promises From Harold Hempstead Concerning His Involvement With Trying To Bring Reform To The Usage Of Confidential Informants By Law Enforcement

(1)  I promise to be honest about my past as a confidential informant.
(2)  I promise to be zealous and to persevere to obtain the reform that is needed.
(3)  I promise to stand strong under any retaliation I might be subjected to for my attempts to bring reform.
(4)  I promise to respond to all false claims that people make to try to mislead the people of Florida and to try to stop me from obtaining the reform.
(5)  I promise that I will not let any retaliation or false statements made against me hinder me from obtaining the reform that is so badly needed.
(6)  I promise that I will do everything I can to educate people on law enforcement  corruption and confidential informant matters.
(7)  I promise that I'll do my best to produce as much evidence as I can to prove the matters I assert.
Notice:  Please read my book entitled "Used And Abused By The St Petersburg Police Department - My Life As A Juvenile Confidential Informant."  This book can be located at Crusader Books or Lulu Publishing.

No comments: