Wednesday 4 October 2017

WHY DIDN’T THE DADE COUNTY STATE ATTORNEY PROVIDE CLEAR VIDEO FOOTAGE ON THE DARREN RAINEY MURDER TO THE MEDIA, ETC.?

From a prison-cell in Tennessee - USA - Harold Hempstead - former child-police-agent - wrongfully imprisoned for one hundred and sixty-five years in one of the World-s most brutal penal systems and witness to the ghastly torture-murder of the non-violent mentally disturbed black Muslim convict Darren Rainey - asks some questions about the glaring inconsistencies in the official version of events in the Rainey case-
Darren Rainy
This is the fifty-fourth blog Harold has published on this topic and other grievous human rights abuses within the Florida Department of Corrections - the same dubious entity that will almost certainly murder an innocent man in a few hours time - Michael Lambrix - not the only innocent man trapped in Florida-s disgusting house of the condemned-
Harold has told me he has plenty more to say regarding the death of Darren Rainey-  In fact it is his continuing tenacity and insistence in witnessing the truth about the extreme brutality of the Florida prison system that gave birth to his epithet - The Caged Crusader - he-s also known wryly as Miami Harold in tribute to the paper that broke the story to the world - The Miami Herald-
Some people just call him The Witness-  I believe this "common criminal" will one day be recognized by the world as a true friend of humanity and a moral example to look up to with admiration-  The US authorities have yet to come round to this view-
Jeremy Schanche 5th October 2017
 
"In the beginning of 2012, while I was incarcerated in the Dade Correctional Institution Transitional Care Unit (TCU), I was told by several Lieutenants, Sergeants and officers that a new camera system had been installed in the TCU, that the new camera system was digital, that it could tell if a dime on the ground was on heads or tails and it had very clear footage.  The reason why so many security staff told me the foregoing was because I was the primary Orderly for all the shifts and Lieutenants in the TCU and they wanted to make sure I knew a new camera system was watching security and I when we were working on the floor in the TCU.  Security always kept me aware of issues with the mounted camera system solely because a lot of bad things happened in the TCU, and the cameras were always a threat to the staff when the cameras were operating.  My diary from 2012, that State, Federal officials and the media have, shows that in 2012 there was multiple staff-related investigations into issues that happened in the TCU.  Because I was the primary Orderly for security, I was often placed under investigation with the staff, solely because I was often present when security staff were doing things they shouldn’t have been doing.  There’s several 2012 entries in my diary that talk about the mounted security cameras.  The reason I’m bringing this up is I know from personal knowledge how clear the footage was from the mounted digital cameras in the TCU in 2012 and I’ve been told the camera footage from 2012 in the Darren Rainey murder case that the Dade County Florida State Attorney released to the media and others was unclear / blury.  I haven’t personally got a chance to view the camera footage but two people who have the video footage on the Rainey murder told me how unclear / blury the footage is that they received from the Dade County State Attorney.  Did the Florida Department of Corrections (FDC) intentionally provide the Miami-Dade Police Department and Dade County State Attorney with unclear / blury video footage from the night Rainey was murdered and this is why the Dade County State Attorney provided unclear / blury camera footage to the media etc?  Did FDC provide clear video footage to the police and the Dade County Florida State Attorney intentionally provided unlcear / blury camera footage to the media etc. to aid in their attempt to cover up Rainey’s murder?  I don’t know the answers to these questions.  I just know that my 2012 diary proves I had several dealings with the mounted security cameras and from my personal experiences with them and knowledge of them, the footage from said mounted security cameras were very clear.  This is another issue / problem with the Rainey case I wanted to bring to light.  Please share this blog with your friends and with anybody you believe would like to join us in our fight for the value of life.  Please sign our petition on Change.org entitled THE LIFE OF BLACK, MENTALLY DISABLED, MUSLIM PRISONER DARREN RAINEY DOES MATTER."


Harold Hempstead

No comments: