Sunday 1 October 2017

DOES THE DADE COUNTY FLORIDA STATE ATTORNEY LISTEN TO THE RACIST MUSIC OF DAVID ALLEN COE?

Katherine Fernandez Rundle

From June 2014 till May 2016, I was incarcerated in two Florida Department of Corrections (FDC) Protective Management (PM) Units.  During my time incarcerated in FDC PM Units, I knew and talked with numerous ex-Florida law enforcement officers and detectives who were incarcerated with me for all types of crimes committed in Florida.  Several of these ex-law enforcement officials who were from Dade County, Florida showed a high interest in speaking with me when they found out I was the inmate who told the Miami Herald newspaper about the murder of Darren Rainey at Dade Correctional Institution.  As ex-law enforcement officials from Dade County, Florida they had a lot of personal dealings with the Dade County, Florida State Attorney’s office and they thought I was wasting my time and hope, in thinking the Dade County State Attorney would prosecute those who killed Darren Rainey.
It was brought to my attention that I had personally met probably less than fifty caucasians from Dade county in my approximately fifteen years of incarceration and thousands of African American inmates from Dade County, Florida in that same time period.  It was also said that the Dade County State Attorney only developed racist beliefs after day in day out dealing with so many arrests year after year of African Americans.  The most shocking thing that was said was that the Dade County State Attorney commonly had the singer David Allen Coe playing in her office and that she and several Assistant State Attorneys found David Allen Coe’s music to not only be true but to also be funny.  To those reading this blog who are not aware of who David Allen Coe is, he is said to be the most racist country singer in the World and a legend and an icon to the KKK skinheads and all white racists.  David Allen Coe’s music is so racist he has been banned from performing in several states in America.  I don’t know if what I was told is true, I just know what I was told.  However, this is an issue that should be of great importance to all the citizens of Dade County, Florida and the World.  Why?  Because there is other things that show that the Dade County State Attorney is racist.  If this information I got concerning the Dade County State Attorney is accurate then this is a serious problem.  
If you’re not aware of who David Allen Coe is, I ask that you please google his name and read the materials you find.  Also google David Allen Coe ‘X Rated Album.’  When you find his X Rated album you’ll see why he is considered to be the most racist country singer in the World.  What type of State Attorney is representing the people of Dade County, Florida?  In my blogs I’m doing all that I can to provide everybody with all the information I know so we can all join together and stand in love, unity and peace for the value of life.  Darren Rainey’s life mattered and all lives matter.  Please share this blog with your friends and anybody you believe would like to join us in our fight for the value of life.  Please sign our petition on Change.org entitled THE LIFE OF BLACK, MENTALLY DISABLED MUSLIM PRISONER DARREN RAINEY DOES MATTER.

Harold Hempstead, ‘Caged Crusader’
Harold Hempstead is currently incarcerated in Tennessee - a Federal Investigation continues to look into the events around the death of Darren Rainey who was confined to a super-heated torture-chamber in a Florida prison-

No comments: