Monday 12 November 2018

The Limpet Strikes Terror Into Trump-s Stunted Psyche

In a way I hate to give him any publicity because really it-s all a diversion and the world would be far more interesting if we were all focused on cultivating our innermost nature instead - 
Sadly though the reigns of power typically lie in the least worthy hands and this here personage is a classic case in point -   So rather than enumerate and elucidate his innumerable crimes which most of you know about anyway I thought I-d draw his portrait instead -   It ain-t brilliant I-ll admit - but I think I got one of his eyes right!  The pointillist scarlet face seems to have been enhanced by the scanning process - makes him look kind of sick don-t it~ 
And if you don-t believe The Limpet strikes terror into Trump-s stunted psyche then why do you think he has never granted it a Press-Pass for the White House~ ~ ~

No comments: