Friday 5 June 2009

REMEMBER TIANANMEN SQUARE?

IF EVERYONE HAD JOINED THE DEMOCRACY MOVEMENT, THE TANKS WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN LEFT THE BARRACKS...
NOW CHINA TREMBLES & WEEPS UNDER A NAZI-STYLE DICTATORSHIP AS WE WESTERNERS BUY THEIR GOODS CHEAP. . .

Once upon a time, I Chuang Chou, dreamt that I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was Chou. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming that I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming that I am a man. Between a man and a butterfly, there is necessarily a distinction. The transition is called "the transformation of material things."

No comments: